Thank you for your interest in Progressive Orthodontics & Dentistry. Over the years, we have developed programs that make our education available to every dentists, no matter where they live. From the most remote locations in the world, to major metropolises, Progressive has trained dentists in almost every country.
Our Live Comprehensive Orthodontics series is a twelve seminar program, with each seminar consisting of 4 days (total of 48 days), covering orthodontics from the basics of orthodontic diagnosis through complex surgery cases. In our Basic series, you will be learning all the concepts, studying cases, and doing hands-on in a live seminar format, with an instructor lecturing the material as well as teaching you the hands-on. The basic live series is intended to cover roughly 90% of the cases that come through your door, with the remaining 10% (extreme surgical cases, etc) reserved for our advanced class.
Progressive Orthodontic Pte Ltd.
Blk 3012 Bedok North Avenue 4
#04-2044 Bedok Industrial Park E
Fax: +65 6448-7658
Call Us Today At +65 6444-0546 To Enroll Today!